Here is the list of items required for graduate applicants.
- Application Fee – A non-refundable fee of $50 (US dollars) is required with your application.
- Official Transcripts – Contact all prior accredited colleges or universities which you have attended and request that your transcripts be sent to Office of the Registrar at email@example.com
*electronic files are preferred
Office of the Registrar
1069 East Meadow Circle
Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Statement of Purpose – Requirements vary from program to program, please call our admissions team to further discuss what is needed for your program of interest.
- Letters of Recommendation – Requirements vary from program to program, please call our admissions team to further discuss what is needed for your program of interest.
- TOEFL Exam (if applicable) – Please request scores to be sent to Sofia University.
- Foreign Transcripts (International Applicants only)
- Faculty Interview